Its lightweight nature makes it perfect for mobile development. With NativeScript, it is easy to create zero compromise mobile apps with Vue.js. It features truly native UI and performance.VueJS is very simple to install, and beginners can easily understand and start building their own user interfaces.
Some of the advantages of using Vue.js are:
- One of the greatest advantages of Vue.js is its small size.
- This framework is that it is quite easy to understand.
- It is easy to integrate with the existing applications.
- The documentation with Vue.js is so comprehensive so that it is easy for developers to write their first application.
- Flexibility is another advantage of Vue.js.
Why Vue so popular?
Vue has everything to make improvement smooth and simple. Vue is additionally lightweight, adaptable, particular and profoundly performant.
Vue is surrounded by amazing tools, as well as efficient state management (Vuex) and routing (Vue Router) options. The framework offers incredible development speed thanks to a wealth of ready-to-use plugins that solve critical issues in every application, enabling quick and cost-effective product development.
Vuex is a state management pattern and library for Vue js applications. It makes it possible to use centralized state management in your application. It is a library that helps you to enforce a Flux-like application architecture in your Vue application. It is possible to use redux or flux inside Vue, but Vuex is native to the Vue.
Related blogs: NodeJs