PHP programming language helps you to develop web applications that are complex, reliable and faster. Based on your business requirements, hosting plans, experience level, app needs, and development timeframes, there are a large variety of PHP frameworks. One of the frameworks is LARAVEL
This framework helps in speeding up app development integrating it with the model-view-controller (MVC) architecture. It has a wide community of developers, which means that you can always find help whenever you get stuck somewhere during the app development process. Some of the highlights or features of Laravel that make it so appealing are its ORM, RESTful controllers, the lightweight Blade template engine, unit testing, and its comprehensive packaging systems.
This framework launched version 5.1 at starting on 9th June 2015 and the latest version is 5.7.
Choosing Laravel as framework have so many benefits
- Laravel makes implementation of authentication techniques very simple. Almost everything is configured extraordinarily. Laravel also provides a simple way to organize authorization logic and control access to resources.
- Laravel, the best PHP framework having Object Oriented libraries and many other pre-installed ones, which are not found in any other popular PHP frameworks. One of the pre-installed libraries is the Authentication library. Although it is easy to implement, it has many advanced features, such as checking active users, Bcrypt hashing, password reset, CSRF (Cross-site Request Forgery) protection, and encryption.
- Laravel provides a built-in tool for command-line called Artisan. This tool allows us to perform the majority of those repetitive and tedious programming tasks that most of the developers avoid performing manually.
- While developing an application everyone has to use some of the other ways too make the application secure. Laravel takes care of the security within its framework. It uses salted and hashed password, which means that the password would never save as the plain text in the database. It uses the Bcrypt hashing algorithm for generating an encrypted representation of a password. Laravel uses prepared SQL statements which make injection attacks unimaginable. Along with this, Laravel provides a simple way to escape user input to avoid user injection of the script tag.
- One pain point for developers is to keep the database in sync between development machines. With Laravel database migrations, it is extremely easy. After the long work hours, you may have made a lot of changes to the database and, in our option, MySQL Workbench is not a great way to sync databases between my development machines. Enter Migrations. As long as you keep all of the database work in migrations and seeds, you can easily migrate the changes into any other development machine you have.
- No need to Search
The popularity of the Laravel framework rise due to its incredible features. Also, Laravel provides extensive community support as well.