- Improved PHP 7 support: support of Context Sensitive Lexer and yield from;
- Improved code completion functionality: method name and signature completion for parent overriding and interface implementation, completion of getters and setters, property and constant completion for parent overriding, completion of parentheses for language constructs (exit, isset, etc.);
- Debug console: improved completion for fields, methods and variables defined in REPL;
- Completion of languages for persistent injections after @lang;
- and other bug fixes and improvements.
Some changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included,It provide many functionalities and at the same time some problems reported from the user’s side.